2026慕士塔格大本营的故事
WandererRan
0:00 / 0:00
2026慕士塔格大本营的故事
44 просмотра · 6 дней назад
WandererRan
2 подписчика
44 просмотра · 6 дней назад
*离慕士塔格最近,却也是最远的一次|2026慕士塔格大本营的故事*
*Closer Than Ever to Muztagh Ata, Yet Somehow the Farthest Away | Stories from Base Camp, 2026*
为了慕士塔格,我准备了一年。
I spent an entire year preparing for Muztagh Ata.
从训练、装备,到一次次想象真正踏上雪山的那一天。
From training and equipment to imagining, over and over again, the day I would finally set foot on the mountain.
可当终于来到它的脚下,一切却停在了大本营。
But when I finally arrived at its foot, our journey went no further than Base Camp.
这段影片记录了我们前往慕士塔格的旅程、两次高海拔拉练,也记录了一场发生在大本营的失踪与搜救。
This film documents our journey to Muztagh Ata, two acclimatization climbs, and a search-and-rescue operation that unfolded while we were at Base Camp.
面对那些永远留在山里的年轻生命,登顶的遗憾突然变得没有那么重要。
In the face of young lives forever left behind in the mountains they loved, the disappointment of not reaching the summit suddenly felt far less important.
愿所有我们失去的登山者,都能长眠于自己深爱的群山。
May all the mountaineers we have lost find eternal peace among the mountains they loved.
登山教会我的,从来不只是如何向上走,更是如何**敬畏自然**。
Mountaineering has never been only about learning how to climb higher. It is also about learning to **respect the power of nature**.
山不会因为你准备了一年,就一定给你机会。
The mountain owes you nothing, no matter how long you have prepared.
而真正面对危险时,专业的训练、知识与判断,才可能成为保护自己的最后一道屏障。
When danger comes, proper training, knowledge, and judgment may be the last line of defense you have.
2026,我们没能真正出发。
In 2026, our climb never truly began.
慕士塔格依然在那里。
Muztagh Ata will still be there.
明年,我还会回来。
And next year, I will return.